What about the Silveries

Guzzimax

On 10/27/2022 at 8:57 PM, Joe said:

Taking a look at this again, I really like the Black over Silver Sport TT.

That's my favorite! Not sure if it's a silver bike with a black tank or a black bike with silver fenders. If there was only 15 of these things made, they are rarer than a Tenni! I'll start the bidding at $11,500 :lol:

thumbnail (1) - Copy 

guzzidone.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, deadpen69 said:

That's my favorite! Not sure if it's a silver bike with a black tank or a black bike with silver fenders. If there was only 15 of these things made, they are rarer than a Tenni! I'll start the bidding at $11,500 :lol:

thumbnail (1) - Copy 

guzzidone.jpg

Good looking bike 💰💰💸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My 2000 V11 Sport is a Silver one. Prior owner added a small silver fairing. He also added a carbon fibre front fender, a silver front was included in the sale.  I call it the "Stealth Color". Brighter ones gather unwanted attention. LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chip Seal said:

My 2000 V11 Sport is a Silver one. Prior owner added a small silver fairing. He also added a carbon fibre front fender, a silver front was included in the sale.  I call it the "Stealth Color". Brighter ones gather unwanted attention. LOL

@Chip Seal's silver Sport:

5fZnyLK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chip Seal said:

On the V11 Sport TT the silver front fender is what makes it cool. :rasta: