Moto Guzzi V100 Sport Tourer: water cooled, 120 HP (26th of August 2021)

p6x

Triumph is a great business model. They have a sizable line of traditional, Including customs in different genre, a separate and complete line of modern innovation, adventure bikes arena well covered, and on top- some over the top wildasscruiserbehemoth something or other.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, biesel said:

I think this looks pretty good. A bit too angular and pointy for my tastes, but not excessively so. I could live with the looks of that.

I'm curious to learn more about the motor and frame. I don't see the typical alternator cover up front, so maybe it is nestled in the V behind the radiator, or maybe over the transmission. And it looks like a trellis frame with the whole driveline just hanging off it.

It's not hard to imagine a fairing that shrouds the radiator, possibly with a belly pan.

And we have to keep in mind that Piaggio has dedicated Moto Guzzi to the theme of "Travel" (vs Aprilia being Sport, and Vespa being whatever it is...). With "travel" in mind, I appreciate the adjustable fly-screen to adjust where the wind hits you and reduce noise.

Nice stuff but the V11 Sport/LeMans is still the best looking Guzzis ever produced.  (And the V11 was ahead of the return of the round headlight styling before anyone else. )

This is a nice looking bike but not as nice as ours.  I wonder how it sounds?

• Like 2

Not seeing any Centy in it.

seeing some closer pics there are some nice things from a technological standpoint but it's still butt-ugly.

Hopefully they'll do what they did with the CARC bikes and launch the next model that looks prettier in a year or two.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pete roper said:

Not seeing any Centy in it.

seeing some closer pics there are some nice things from a technological standpoint but it's still butt-ugly.

Hopefully they'll do what they did with the CARC bikes and launch the next model that looks prettier in a year or two.

Time to sort the inevitable technical teething and production issues ready for the "smart" buyers.

Ciao 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikko said:

That’s why I live in America… my home turf went to hell in a hand basket. Looks I made it just in time to see this country do the same.

Drifting here, but the pendulum swings. Just too slowly for my taste.