Want to buy - V11 rear rack

BillyB

2 hours ago, BillyB said:

Thanks for the link, I tried it but I had to request access, so you may get a request regarding this. I will likely buy the Ventura sport rack with mounts and will send pics when its installed. Like I said, I had that same rack on my Tuono and it was well made and did what I want a rack to do. But yeah - ugly, even with just the mounts (and no rack) on the bike. Oh well, can't have everything.

I have granted you access. I thought that just sharing the link was sufficient. There maybe some other permissions I need to check.

41 minutes ago, p6x said:

I have granted you access. I thought that just sharing the link was sufficient. There maybe some other permissions I need to check.

I received the link in an email and it works now, thanks! The mounting instructions look like its a fairly straightforward install, with the rear inner fender needing to be trimmed to allow the Ventura crossmember brackets to protrude through it. Doesn't look like an issue and probably not really visible when the mount isn't on the bike. I'll order one and send pics!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, BillyB said:

I received the link in an email and it works now, thanks! The mounting instructions look like its a fairly straightforward install, with the rear inner fender needing to be trimmed to allow the Ventura crossmember brackets to protrude through it. Doesn't look like an issue and probably not really visible when the mount isn't on the bike. I'll order one and send pics!

I still need to send you pics of my setup. I am thinking to use one of the Ventura tail bags to replace the Nelson Rigg I have bought $20 from the account manager where I purchased the bike. It works fine, but the slings keep coming undone.