V11 headers with crossover

orangem2

Whoever came up with that POS design should be banned from Italy

The crossover is complete crap and the sorry excuse for gaskets just as bad

I will wait for a clean set of headers with NO crossover instead of installing that garbage

There... i feel better

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, orangem2 said:

You have any idea why that diagnostic cable would not fit?

I can only suspect the ebay seller got it wrong. They should take it back and make refund.

IIRC, it as "Fiat/Lancia" diagnostic cable? The most reliable supplier over the years has been Lonelec ("London Electric?) in the UK.

• Like 1

Yup, and they make removing and installing the alternator cover a lot harder than it should be too.  Mistral makes cross over-less header pipes.  I recently got rid of my originals with the cross overs.  MG cycle sells/distributes them in the USA.  I have a set of solid metal shims that replace the crappy gaskets in the original x-overs that I will post in the classified soon for sale.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Doubt there's a market opportunity for it at this late date, but shortly after Guzzi unveiled the (2v) Griso, I was certain that there would have been more than a few V11 owners who would have liked to upgrade their bikes w/ the manky front x-over headers to the swoopy Griso style 2->1 job. Ah well, lost opperknockities....