WTB black V11 seat cowl...

VtwinStorm

9 hours ago, Twin AH said:

Alarmingly I have been told by some of the members that some of the examples in my collection are presently worth more in parts than as complete examples.

Not what I anticipated for sure.  

That has been true for a while. There are a lot of parts on ebay now from what I think was a perfectly good Cafe Sport. The Ohlins components alone will bring a high percentage of the total vehicle value. And there are several other rare and prized bits, such as seat cowl.

BTW - it's true of many cars and motorcycles, not just V11s.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I must be one LUCKY fella!

Look what I found on eBay in Italy: 50 Euro shipped to my door: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255075561894 (seat cowl pad, NOS!)

AF1 Racing in Austin had the black OEM seat cowl, and all the fasteners and washers I needed...200.00 with shipping for everything...So under 300 USD, and I was somehow able to find everything.

I am so relieved! Result!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VtwinStorm said:

I must be one LUCKY fella!

Look what I found on eBay in Italy: 50 Euro shipped to my door: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255075561894 (seat cowl pad, NOS!)

AF1 Racing in Austin had the black OEM seat cowl, and all the fasteners and washers I needed...200.00 with shipping for everything...So under 300 USD, and I was somehow able to find everything.

I am so relieved! Result!

Yea I've bought quite a bit of stuff off Denis (deal_ ricambi) over the years. Good seller.

Ciao

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Yea I've bought quite a bit of stuff off Denis (deal_ ricambi) over the years. Good seller.

Ciao

Yes. He's my go-to for NOS/OEM Ducati/Triumph, and now, Guzzi parts. Love him and his store! Always A+++ service.