MAGNI fairing for V11

docc

20 minutes ago, docc said:

@MartyNZ  shared this with me to link for those interesting in this beautiful piece. I know @VtwinStorm recently expressed interest . .

http://www.magni.it/v11_fairing.htm

v11_kit.jpg&f=1&nofb=1v11_3-4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Only if I can get that sweet kit in factory matched black for my V11 Sport. Otherwise, the factory GIVI bikini fairing isn't so bad. :)

v16.jpg

v15.jpg

He also sells a pretty sweet set of cans

http://www.magni.it/v11_exhaust.htm

Got a pair on my 1100 Sport and they sound pretty dammed good

Only problem with Magni is trying to get him to reply to your mails, it might take several attempts (Don't ask how I know)

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Weegie said:

He also sells a pretty sweet set of cans

http://www.magni.it/v11_exhaust.htm

Got a pair on my 1100 Sport and they sound pretty dammed good

Only problem with Magni is trying to get him to reply to your mails, it might take several attempts (Don't ask how I know)

I keep hearing that MAGNI, Mistral and Staintune are the best options for the V11 if you really want some great music flowing from the engine.

Looks like it comes in the original colors, so I assume it is made for the red-framed bikes. Does anybody happen to know the cost or whether it will also bolt up (without modification) to a longer, black frame? 

As exhaust, I have not heard the Magnis, but I've heard Mistral and Staintune. Those are nice, but the best sound, (IMO) is from the Moto Guzzi Factory Titanium Racing cans. Sadly, if you want a set of those, you probably have to buy a motorcycle that already has them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scud said:

Looks like it comes in the original colors, so I assume it is made for the red-framed bikes. Does anybody happen to know the cost or whether it will also bolt up (without modification) to a longer, black frame? 

As exhaust, I have not heard the Magnis, but I've heard Mistral and Staintune. Those are nice, but the best sound, (IMO) is from the Moto Guzzi Factory Titanium Racing cans. Sadly, if you want a set of those, you probably have to buy a motorcycle that already has them.

I've heard a MAGNI fairing kit is around $1500 USD...so pretty dear, price wise, but, if you are like me... you justify such prices to reward companies such as MAGNI for catering to our niche bikes...and if you are also like me, you become disgusted with the thought of putting Chinese eBay trash on such a lovely motorcycle, such as a V11.

I'd contact MAGNI directly to get a current price. With import duty, tariffs, the price will probably be ugly, even though the kit is heavenly.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, VtwinStorm said:

I've heard a MAGNI fairing kit is around $1500 USD...so pretty dear, price wise, but, if you are like me... you justify such prices to reward companies such as MAGNI for catering to our niche bikes...and if you are also like me, you become disgusted with the thought of putting Chinese eBay trash on such a lovely motorcycle, such as a V11.

I'd contact MAGNI directly to get a current price. With import duty, tariffs, the price will probably be ugly, even though the kit is heavenly.

I tried to contact Magni 3x and have had no luck. I doubt they still do business. I would love to find a Magni fairing.....anyone??

L.

• Like 1

I can assure you they are still in business, I got a mail from Magni just the other day giving some info on the forks in my Sfida

Communication can be very hit and miss and frustrating.

Italy isn't like the US/Canada where level of service is everything. Magni probably has way more work than he can handle so he/they are less bothered if a few enquiries get skipped. I've been communicating with him on and off for quite a few years now, sometimes I get a response right away, other times I need to send out multiple mails before I hear back

If you really want the Magni fairing, then I'd just try again. Once he hooks up with you and answers the enquiry and if you decide to go ahead it should be plain sailing, at least that's been my experience, it's getting that first contact that's tricky

Giovanni has good english too.

magni@magni.it is the address I use.

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2022 at 3:57 PM, Weegie said:

I can assure you they are still in business, I got a mail from Magni just the other day giving some info on the forks in my Sfida

Communication can be very hit and miss and frustrating.

Italy isn't like the US/Canada where level of service is everything. Magni probably has way more work than he can handle so he/they are less bothered if a few enquiries get skipped. I've been communicating with him on and off for quite a few years now, sometimes I get a response right away, other times I need to send out multiple mails before I hear back

If you really want the Magni fairing, then I'd just try again. Once he hooks up with you and answers the enquiry and if you decide to go ahead it should be plain sailing, at least that's been my experience, it's getting that first contact that's tricky

Giovanni has good english too.

magni@magni.it is the address I use.

The MAGNI fairing is pure sex. Totally worth the purchase price for the kit...if you can get one!

• 1 month later...

Cheap new unpainted Magni fairing, just the fairing for 150Euro on Kleinanziegen.de

Cheers Tom.