21 hours ago, Nuttyp said:

Please help husqvarna 701 sm 2016 neutral light has stopped working where is the neutral position sender that I have to check to see if its that I need to replace so lost??????? 

We do have one member here with a Husky 701.  Sorry, the rest of us will also be lost trying to be of help, so don't follow the lost! :o

Let's see if @Scud has some input, then I'll move this thread to  . . . well, we don't have a Husky subforum, so maybe to "Banter" . . .

Stand by @Nuttyp!  Maybe we do have a guy  . . .

On 9/17/2021 at 3:05 PM, docc said:

. . . well, we don't have a Husky subforum. . .

Haha... not for lack of trying. I've been evangelizing on behalf my Husky 701 for a while. 

Over 100 year old motorcycle manufacturer who created some of the most iconic motorcycles in their genre, with severe financial difficulties behind them, and now using technology developed by their parent corporation. (that over-story fits Moto Guzzi and Husqvarna). At least Moto Guzzi did not have to endure being owned by BMW for a few years (as Husqvarna did). And Moto Guzzi does not have to suffer the unfortunate misperception that they manufacture lawnmowers (as the original Husqvarna parent company still does).

Husqvarna 400 Cross:

Steve-McQueen-Rolex-Sports-Illustrated-M

• Like 1