Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak V4: Track testing @Modena; (in Italian, but the bike does not require any translation).

What do you think? its still a prototype, that is why no turn indicators. AntePrima would translate as Sneak Peak (no pun intended).

After watching the video, if I was not on a Le Mans, I could possibly be on a Multistrada Pikes Peak. Obviously, this is going to be another 25K dollars with all the bells and whistles described.

• 1 month later...

Here's the official presentation of the V4 Pikes' Peak by Ducati....

After watching the video, I would be tempted to try it, just to verify the truth of the statements. However, Ducati or not, the V11 will always rule!!!

• Like 1

It is certainly a fast bike, but not a looker like the V11.

Some Ducati's are good looking, but some aren't. That one is probably fun to ride, but not one you would look at your own reflection at a traffic light and smile.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

It is certainly a fast bike, but not a looker like the V11.

Some Ducati's are good looking, but some aren't. That one is probably fun to ride, but not one you would look at your own reflection at a traffic light and smile.

what is even more surprising, or at least it is to me because I am discovering it, is the amount of people complimenting on the Guzzi....

I have guys rolling down their windows at traffic lights, to tell me how nice the bike looks!

The best one was when I was in Paris. I parked the bike to register at the Hotel office, and when I came back, I had a bunch of admirers around the bike.

• Like 1

P6x that is just the dessert, the looks, we all know the frames were stable long time ago,  but that pleasure and a big block at 4-6k beats many other 2wheeled toys, even real fast ones. Can’t explain why, but  that’s ok :rasta: :mg:

Cheers Tom.