Hepco Becker Bag Mounts with Luggage Rack

Mike Stewart

Hepco Becker bag mounts with luggage rack, used on and off for a few years, in good condition. I no longer have the Rosso Corsa, so these need a good home. You will need to bring in your rear turn signals to clear the bags, Hepco Becker made a funky bracket to relocate the turn signals but I cut off the mounts and then didn't end up using that piece anyway (Whoa). 

These are just under $500. U.S. dollars if you can find one, sell for $150. plus what ever shipping cost now a days! 

IMG_0780smallest.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pretty cool that a respected, inaugural V11LeMans.com member (2002 = twenty years!) still drops in to post here.

Great to see you, :notworthy:@Mike Stewart ! :mg:

Best regards, Good Sir! Drop in and post your "travels" or "Newer Models" or "banter" if you will.  Newer members surely haven't seen your username much, but I well recall your devoted and considered contributions to this forum in its formative days.  Your presence and quality were the kind that shaped the foundation of what we continue to enjoy here.

Thanks for making the mounts available to our community. Even more, though, great to see you around! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks Docc!

I do drop by time to time just to kick the tires, many of the log on names do bring back great memories. 

If my knees, wrist and shoulders were good, I'd still be on a Spine Framed Guzzi!

Oh and I finally cleaned out my message box, all 20 years worth...

Mike

• Like 2