Fuel tank removal

Guest jerroldt

Dave!  You seem to've taken considerable exception to my idea of "perfection".  And yet:

I find the amazing relationship between the above two statements, each in context used, to be yet another demonstration of the Relativist mind at work........ -_-  :whistle:

90552[/snapback]

It is really just proof that you are a relativist.

You use the relativists phrase, "I've got NO NEED WHATSOEVER to start messin' with perfection...... wub.gif"

Sorry Charlie, but as excellent as your bike may run, it is absolutely not running perfectly, but it is running excellently enough to leave you with the relative TRUTH that it is running perfectly, but that is the Truth of a relativist.

Power Commander sales are fueled by the relativists buying into the lie of illusionary perfection.

Excellence, maybe, perfection, no.

Only a relativist would confuse the terms. :nerd:

Sorry for highjacking the thread....

Guest ratchethack

Amazement.....

Wonder......

I think I've had my fill for now..........

:huh2::homer:

Sorry for highjacking the thread....

Well, I guess that's the "etc." in "Fuel tank removal, Changing air filter etc."

Really though, the minute you concede multiple definitions or interpretations of "perfection" you're moving towards the relativist side of the spectrum. Of course, just having a "spectrum" is pretty much anti-absolutist...

:cheese::2c::cheese:

Thanks for the info about, um fueltanks though!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nogbad

You use the relativists phrase, "I've got NO NEED WHATSOEVER to start messin' with perfection...... wub.gif"

Sorry Charlie, but as excellent as your bike may run, it is absolutely not running perfectly, but it is running excellently enough to leave you with the relative TRUTH that it is running perfectly, but that is the Truth of a relativist.

Power Commander sales are fueled by the relativists buying into the lie of illusionary perfection.

90562[/snapback]

In fact, absolutists would either recognise that perfection is unattainable and leave well alone, or would fit a My15M. :2c:

• 1 month later...

Well, it turned into a "how to..." thread, so that's where I moved it.

Hi I may be being stupid but I cant locate the "How to...for V11 fuel tank removal" I apologise if i have just not seen I am new to Web Forums and to V11's :luigi:

Stoichimetric perfection on a Guzzi is not desireable on a Guzzi as the engine would run too hot.

Perfection in ECU tuning is impossible, and excellence in ECU tuning is really rather subjective.

Excellence could be defined as maximized power for every map point.

Or it could be defined as being a little leaner than that for cleaner emissions and MPG.

Or it could be defined as being a little richer than that for cool smooth running.

Or it could be defined as being a bit richer in some places, to keep it cool, while being a bit leaner in other places for efficiency, while being optimized for power in other places, all while balancing ignition timing with fuel mixture. :cheese:

Or it could be defined as a flat lambda reading from a Tuning Link dyno run.

Or it could be defined as a state of tune tha leaves the rider perfectly satisfied :bier:

Yep that's exact it. We could say excellence is (about that subject) ,to know what one wants and create it down to action in real life.

But then, as a lifelong dedicated Absolutist, much of life itself is always chocker-block full of such amazement

I guess I am an absolutist relativist. Look, we could say that, everything is as it is(absolute) in a given-perticular moment due to it's relativity with something else and becomes 'relative in another moment due to it's absoluteness with something else as well.

That's easy.

Time is very important factor(as one percieves it in the state he can be- again at a given moment -and altogether in total.) folkes......the sertain moment.

:bier: