V11 Sport side stand switch 01759130

Rolf Halvorsen

I bought the used one you refered to. 

It seem that 2975915 Cal 2/3/1100) and 375910 (Centauro) has the same switch part - but another cable connection. Maybe I can buy one of them and change connector?

Thanks for info anyway. Maybe someone else will be happy about this latest info.

Rolf

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 8:44 AM, Rolf Halvorsen said:

Thank you for info. I see that this one and another one on eBay both are used. 

I am hoping to find someone that can sell me a new one.

I will be waiting for more people to reply.

Gutsibits have new ones.

Thank you for this reply. Gutsibits writes that they hav 5 used one available (but no shipping to US or Canada).

I bought one used one as said before - and found a brand new one in Norway - 375910 (Centauro) .

When I get them  both - I can see if the sensor are identical and that only the cable connection are different.

Rolf

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 3:03 PM, Rolf Halvorsen said:

It seem that 2975915 Cal 2/3/1100) and 375910 (Centauro) has the same switch part - but another cable connection. Maybe I can buy one of them and change connector?

Thanks for info anyway. Maybe someone else will be happy about this latest info.

The sidestand pickup for V11 Sport is 01759130. I can now verify that the pickup-sensor and the wire lenght are identical on all these side stand pickups (mentioned  above) Only the cable connector are different. This makes it easier to get a new pickup and only change the connector.

When the sidestand is active - the wires are not in contact witheach other. When the sidestand is in a drivable position - the wires have connection with each other.

This means that if you have a defect pickup, you can take away the cable and put both wires in contact with each other. Then you can drive as normal.

Edited by Rolf Halvorsen
writing error
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1