Moto Guzzi art for the man cave... Lorenzo Lithographies;

This time, it is not a "no show" like the Sardines...

2021-11-10_09-57-33

I purchased the above lithography, signed by the artist and authenticated by the printing plant. Only one available, out of the 13 made.

They have the same image available on a smaller format here!

They also have another Moto Guzzi lithography available:

get more out of life

1 of 13, about USD 320 sent to you, and you can order directly from their website. Tax Free.

They also had this one, unfortunately sold when I got to it.

• Like 3

Very tasteful!

I would still love to find a source for lithographs of the Ettore Gambioli work featured in Moto Guzzi 1921-2021, produced by FBA MotoItaliane . . .

Example:

850gt.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

If anyone can find of source of these Gambioli works lithographed or finely printed . . . @p6x ??

• Like 4
On 11/10/2021 at 5:47 PM, docc said:

Very tasteful!

I would still love to find a source for lithographs of the Ettore Gambioli work featured in Moto Guzzi 1921-2021, produced by FBA MotoItaliane . . .

Example:

850gt.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

If anyone can find of source of these Gambioli works lithographed or finely printed . . . @p6x ??

Well, now that I am best friend with the guys at the Anthese printing plant, I can always ask them. The lithography art printing business is in the hands of a few, and these guys would maybe know there competition.

Who knows if they could get the dyes and authorization to reproduce...

• Like 1
On 11/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, p6x said:

This time, it is not a "no show" like the Sardines...

2021-11-10_09-57-33

I purchased the above lithography, signed by the artist and authenticated by the printing plant. Only one available, out of the 13 made.

They have the same image available on a smaller format here!

They also have another Moto Guzzi lithography available:

get more out of life

1 of 13, about USD 320 sent to you, and you can order directly from their website. Tax Free.

They also had this one, unfortunately sold when I got to it.

Neat stuff.  So who is the real artist?  Nicolas Draeger?  Lorenzo Eroticolor?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

Neat stuff.  So who is the real artist?  Nicolas Draeger?  Lorenzo Eroticolor?

Lorenzo Eroticolor....

And as his first name indicates, coupled with his Moto Guzzi posters, it would not surprise me if he was not with some kind of Italian ascent....

He has also made some nice BMW posters too....

I liked his take on Aristocratic Motorcyclist; it is not too often that motorcycle enthusiasts are seen as "Aristocratic"...

On 11/10/2021 at 5:47 PM, docc said:

Very tasteful!

Example:

850gt.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I found Ettore Gambioli on Facebook after finding a post about him on the AnimaGuzzisti forum.

I don't know if he will read my request. I also asked Anthese, and if that does not pan out, I will register to AnimaGuzzisti and ask them, since they have made a deal with him to publish his work on Moto Guzzi. There is a thread, but it was published in 2016....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@docc

Here you are Docc!

Ettore replied to me via FB:

I don't want to insult you in translating it; basically you go on his site, section "dipinti", you pick what you like, he sends you the file and you can get it printed at a specialized printing plant around your house. But he specifies they are not Lithographs but Aquarelles....

Ettore

• Thanks 1

You cannot insult me translating, I can only show my ignorance not able to read it. Thank you for making the connection with G. Ettore.  :thumbsup:

Please pass along my admiration for his magnificent work! :mg:

I received the Lithography yesterday, Nov  19th.

It is #9 and it is really beautiful.

I am now looking to get it framed and then I will take a picture to post here.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Here it is, framed and really stunning! I was going to purchase the other remaining one, but someone beat me to it.... as usual, the frame cost twice as much as the lithography! the glass that covers it, is special in that it protects from UV's and does not reflect light... museum grade, but hey, it is really looking good!

I like the narrative too:

-"The International Favorite Road Burner"! it really reflects what it represents to me...

I should have taken a picture of it in front of my Le Mans before hanging it on the wall....

Moto Guzzi Le Mans Lithography by Lorenzo 2019 #13

• Like 3
6 hours ago, footgoose said:

there's room in the cave for the LeMans too, yes?:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, not. I was going to get rid of my car to make room, however it is more difficult to part with it than I thought it would be.

The lithography found its way inside the house, by special authorization...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1