Well Kudo's to the builder, that tank is a home run. Its funny, seats are what we really need yet are so reluctant to celebrate. think of the late 50s early 60's Italian seats with the broad pilot cushion tapering back for the pillion. I think the DM200 had it.

Nice effect on the group of shots. Belfast in the drops

• 9 months later...

Almost 7:00 pm. Made some spicy BBQ that the SO may turn her nose up at. More for me! Drinking beer outside, Great Lakes lager, and relishing a great day- no rain.

Lately, it's like living in Scotland. Constant rain and unintelligible natives.

have some country style (not) ribs on the grill. Smoked them for a couple of hours w/BBQ rub.  Wrapped them and should be done in another hour.  Never know about that pork, it could dry out, baked on some BBQ sauce with some coffee in the wrap.

Corn and garlic wrapped in foil cooking too.

damn hot out.  94 with a dew point of 74.  I can't wait to get to Colorado for a couple of weeks.  As soon as my wife is well.

Inside watching women's WC.

it was good.  I'd say spiciness and doneness was perfect, juicy & tender; might use a little more smoke.  

Friday I picked up some St Louis cut ribs from a stand from one of the weekly winners on Pittmasters' show.  I was disappointed, almost tasted baked.

• 4 weeks later...

Coincidentally, I thought so too, Jim. I have been thinking about the V.11ers (and was going to post a little note) as I opened a bottle of Bushmills that has been sitting around for a few years – bought when I had the Guzzi Ulster Rally here and we visited the Bushmills distillery. Time for a toast: your good health, sir.

Slainte!

• Like 2

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Now it's time to have breakfast, then it will be time to suit up, then it will be time to ride the LeMans to work, then it will be time to park, then....

It takes 10 seconds for my new visor to go from clear to dark - or from dark to clear.

https://www.bellhelmets.com/transitions-solfx-clickrelease-shield/

Some people claim the effect doesn't last longer than one year; It will probably take me a year to determine the validity of their claims.

BFG - is your Scura operational? Last I recall, someone chided you for neglecting it - but time has passed since then.

Coincidentally, I thought so too, Jim. I have been thinking about the V.11ers (and was going to post a little note) as I opened a bottle of Bushmills that has been sitting around for a few years – bought when I had the Guzzi Ulster Rally here and we visited the Bushmills distillery. Time for a toast: your good health, sir.

Slainte!

Ooooh, I finished mine years ago! Very nice!

• Like 2

BFG - is your Scura operational? Last I recall, someone chided you for neglecting it - but time has passed since then.

Time is terribly uncooperative and has not been kind to my Scura. 

As for the Griso, it's time to get new tyres. 

But what? I haven't read a TYRE/TIRE THREAD in about five years. I'm sure they're still black and circular, but other than that, what's the fashion these days?

There are angelic tyres and there are demonic tyres. Both are black and circular.

The Angelic GTs can take you to the Devils Postpile. Can the Demonic take you to the Angels Postpile? I think not... That should settle the matter. I think it's ironic that the Angel's tread has little devil-eyes in the center.

IMG_3502.jpg

This thread is about nothing - like a certain Shakespearian production or Seinfeld creation. I don't have time to read the whole thing, but isn't ironic that Time has become timeless?