How dare you not read the whole thing!

But back to tyres: the ones I had on before the current ones were Angels. I could put them back on, but the rear has two repaired punctures (one being at one of the Ulster meets) so it wasn't that angelic. Seriously though, what should I get? 

Also due an oil change, probably.

Seriously though, what should I get? 

Same thing as if you cross an elephant and a rhinoceros: 'ell-if-i-know.

Seriously, I'm happy with the Pirelli Angel GTs and from what I can see everyone is happy with the genre: "sporting, high-mileage tire" - by all the usual manufacturers.

Oil can last for millions of years... why bother changing it?

You are right! I have previously been surprised to see when I unbolted my engine to get at the oil that must be changed according to the manufacturer's 'instructions', ahem, that in fact the thing was still slathered with perfectly wet oil... or whatever that grimy black stuff with shards of lumpy stuff in it is. Why fix it if it's not broken? 

My biggest mistake with the whole business has been that I obviously didn't oil my tyres enough and now they have worn away. Pay attention to the things that matter!

Haha. No. It's not the right time to rename it. This thread has only been running for 11 years. Wait until it's 20.

• Like 1

Almost lunch time in Vancouver, what to have :food:

Timely point. Nearly 8pm: time that I went home for tea. Might even put a photograph of it on Facebook for yous uns to see.

• Like 1

Q3s are black and round.  

L7 = square

Who would name a motorcycle tire with the abbreviation for "square"?  Think about the potential ridicule... "How are your L7s wearing? Are they "squaring off?"

Seems like a marketing error to me...... Like the unfortunate double-meaning of the resurrected SWM motorcycle company

I am a (MWM) Married White Male... how do I justify falling in love with, and bringing home a SWM?

Who has time for this silliness?