It's time for me to head off to Ukraine again (second time this year) farther east  this time. 
The plan is to be back there again for 3rd time in September and finally this year, 4th time, in November.

No not on a Moto Guzzi, but wish me luck, as it's troubled times!

Someone recently wished me the "luck of the Irish." I thought that was not so good.  :o

Instead, BFG, take all the luck from us with you! The luck from here in Tennessee is pretty darn good!  B)

Sure you guys all have a bit of Irish in you somewhere along the line.
Talking about guy/troubles/over here etc. Poor old Guy Martin: big crash yesterday at Dundrod 150 - Ulster Grand Prix course, while leading the race from Bruce Anstey. If hedge & ditch hadn't been removed after a crash at same corner last year, it could have been a lot worse.

Yes indeed Mr Chopper Jim. Come on board for an adventure. Could save me some long train journeys out there... and be handy for a quick getaway.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Jeez, I'd always heard New Zealand was a little behind the times... But 1939, damn, that's about 80 years ago.  And what is Nth America? Are there iterative versions of countries now?

I once landed in Los Angeles before I took off from Aukland. Was in Aukland, looked at my watch and said, "Wow, I just landed at LAX."

It's time for you to post pics of your most excellent adventure. Having a good time on the brick?