side cover cracked at delivery

Guest voigtstr

Guest voigtstr

I didnt mention in my other post that after reading the advice here before buying the le mans, I noticed when picking up the bike that the right side side cover had hairline cracks around the bolts. The side cover has been on order for over 2 months now.

Guest HI-TECH-CHECK

I have had a left side cover on order for over a month. Apparently a very common problem on Lemans. I will re-enforce my new one upon delivery with a 2 part epoxy in hopes of preventing a repeat failure. :angry:

I've had:

- right half of front fairing

- left side cover

- front fender

- right "red" side plate

- tachometer

- misc small parts, such as the washers that are *supposed* to go under the bolts for fairing(I know I could replace these myself, but it's the principle...)

All on order since *MAY*...

- and I didn't even "claim" the scratch on the tank and tail as delivered from the factory, or complain too badly that the fairing was incorrectly assembled...

...no update from Guzzi, and dealer has no idea. I'm getting pretty fumed. Guzzi is really trying my patience. I just count my blessings that nothing mechanically disabling has occurred that requires a part from overseas... geez.

al