Lemans Decals

dbarb3

I think you can still order them through a dealer. If you go to Harper's Moto Guzzi website, they have a parts fiche available online and the decals are listed. Also, MG Cycle has some decals available. Both are located in the US.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Availability is spotty.  I'm still trying to get a Scura tail decal.  Harpers had one, but I've never found a second one.
What they stock is one thing (I'm amazed they even had one Scura decal in stock). But as with many parts for Guzzis, Ducatis, etc., they may have to be ordered from Italy. All the decals have part numbers, so Harper's should be able to tell you if they can be ordered.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, bbolesaz said:

Availability is spotty.  I'm still trying to get a Scura tail decal.  Harpers had one, but I've never found a second one.

I'm sure Harper's can still get them. That's where I scored mine. 

Like Docc said, had a friend took some pictures, went home and did a little magic on the computer, send it to a good printer, woola. Spot on. Ca 80$.
Cheers Tom. 11602eaf721ba8ac166d7ab46264ed95.jpge6886a9e4dc8eb5de3e534eb331a3ef1.jpg7c7f2c8949ac6641e0413f6193414841.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A525F via Tapatalk

• Like 4