Winter (relatively speaking) rides

PJPR01

A cool 45 this morning…blue skies…after a nice breakfast with the family, had to get the Scura out of the barn to run a bit.  Stopped at one of my usual places for a piece of genuine Texas Pecan pie and felt that my Scura has shrunk in size compared to these modern day behemoths!

Super nice ride, lots of motos on the road today, twisties galore thru the forest roads.  

Have to say thanks to Kindoy for the wonderful Alcantara seat he sent me…super nice on these cool days and very comfortable!

2FC645BB-2FE5-431F-AFEE-E8B0376AF535.jpeg

9C0CF367-CE4E-4461-9D69-F28E41D1FBA1.jpeg

C87333CD-A177-4F4E-B49A-D361A1DDA27C.jpeg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

A cool 45 this morning…blue skies…after a nice breakfast with the family, had to get the Scura out of the barn to run a bit.  Stopped at one of my usual places for a piece of genuine Texas Pecan pie and felt that my Scura has shrunk in size compared to these modern day behemoths!

Super nice ride, lots of motos on the road today, twisties galore thru the forest roads.  

Have to say thanks to Kindoy for the wonderful Alcantara seat he sent me…super nice on these cool days and very comfortable!

I'm not the only one who, after a time apart thinks... ''not as big as I remembered"

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

2FC645BB-2FE5-431F-AFEE-E8B0376AF535.jpeg

9C0CF367-CE4E-4461-9D69-F28E41D1FBA1.jpeg

C87333CD-A177-4F4E-B49A-D361A1DDA27C.jpeg

Was just missing my Pecan Pie  from Collin street Bakery over in Corsicana this year..usually an annual tradition for us to have one shipped to us. Great area to ride over your way too!

• Like 1