Are you influenceable? don't watch!

On 1/8/2022 at 11:52 PM, Twin AH said:

Yes very easy to look at er listen to........... :rolleyes:

Thx Docc

You should get a head start; practice it now...

• Haha 1

Makes me want one! B)

Errr .  .  .  One of each . . . :sun:

Perhaps the neck tattoo should give me pause……

81-814168_scorpion-clip-art-scorpion-bla🦂

1 hour ago, docc said:

Makes me want one! B)

Most definitely. stay clear of those Bikers.           :ninja:

Pretty stunning that provocative advertising still sells in Europe, still sells product with "a dream." 

The Jordan Playboy is thought to be the start of that approach to "lifestyle appeal"  . . .

Jordancarad.jpg

"Influenceable?" Let's not forget "Long Legged and Easy to Live With.:mg:

14 hours ago, docc said:

Makes me want one! B)

Not even....

When an Italian girl speaks in Italian to you, your eyes are closed to savor the contents...

However, I'd be wary of the stiletto shoes though!

A Houston woman was convicted of murder Tuesday for fatally stabbing her boyfriend with the 5.5in stiletto heel of her shoe, hitting him at least 25 times in the face with her shoe.

Prosecutors said Ana Trujillo used her high heel shoe to kill 59-year-old Alf Stefan Andersson during an argument at his Houston condominium in June.

Trujillo's attorney had argued the 45-year-old woman was defending herself during an attack by Andersson, a University of Houston professor and researcher.

• Confused 1
On 1/11/2022 at 2:26 PM, docc said:

Pretty stunning that provocative advertising still sells in Europe, still sells product with "a dream." 

The Jordan Playboy is thought to be the start of that approach to "lifestyle appeal"  . . .

Jordancarad.jpg

The truth is docc a lot of this political correctness/prudishness we live with these days is an Anglo/Protestant rooted and propagated thing. So a US, Australian and British thing. The Europeans are a little more liberal with this sort of stuff. That wonderful Fiat add would generate public outrage from certain quarters here and not last on air.

Ciao  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

The truth is docc a lot of this political correctness/prudishness we live with these days is an Anglo/Protestant routed and propagated thing. So a US, Australian and British thing. The Europeans are a little more liberal with this sort of stuff. That wonderful Fiat add would generate public outrage from certain quarters here and not last on air.

Ciao  

What a crying shame that is.............

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Twin AH said:

What a crying shame that is.............

On 1/10/2022 at 9:26 PM, docc said:

Jordancarad.jpg

When I first visited the USA in 1983, in NY Manhattan, watching TV this was one of the main difference I immediately identified.

In Europe, commercials were subtle, full of innuendo, intelligent story telling that would compel you to watch till the end. The US commercials were more or less simply telling you to buy a product. It is a bit like today. Nothing has changed. You look at the YouTube adds, the message is just that. Buy it!

I prefer:

• Like 2