THE GUZZI !!! HOW MUCH FOR THE GUZZI ?!?

Lots of significant changes for an 1800 mile bike.  Collectors, and purists, will cringe, and shy away.

I once rode a hotted-up GB with the 600 cylinder, 10.5:1 Wiseco piston, and custom semi-downdraft intake for the >no-idle-circuit< Mikuni.  It, too, had a SuperTrap exhaust. The fellow told me he stacked every (exhaust) plate he could find in his shop. There must have been twelve, or more!

I asked the clever Aussie about his air filter . . .

"Filters just slow the air down!"

:oldgit:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, docc said:

Lots of significant changes for an 1800 mile bike.  Collectors, and purists, will cringe, and shy away.

I once rode a hotted-up GB with the 600 cylinder, 10.5:1 Wiseco piston, and custom semi-downdraft intake for the >no-idle-circuit< Mikuni.  It, too, had a SuperTrap exhaust. The fellow told me he stacked every (exhaust) plate he could find in his shop. There must have been twelve, or more!

I asked the clever Aussie about his air filter . . .

"Filters just slow the air down!"

:oldgit:

*I* wouldn't shy away. There's no reliability issue with genuine Honda parts.

A long time ago I got to ride Ted Boody's ex-TT racer, a C&J framed XR600 with ALL the goodies. We had a 1/2 mile track on a Michigan lake. The thing would carry the front wheel at 80mph while sideways through the entire corner. Awesome.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • 7 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 10:48 AM, Rox Lemans said:

. . . But these V11s... They can get sentimental rather quickly. Especially after you "sort them out" to make them the bikes they were intended to be. 

I  could not "price" mySport.  It embodies so much of this community's support and contributions as to be:

> priceless <

IMG_8247.jpg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, docc said:

I  could not "price" mySport.  It embodies so much of this community's support and contributions as to be:

> priceless <

IMG_8247.jpg

I'd give you $500 for it.  Cash!

Don't answer now, think about it.  :grin:

• Haha 2