Grey 2000 V11 Sport (relooked like a Le Mans) for sale on Cycle Trader; Private Seller in Florida 21,500 miles; asking price 6,900 USD. 14-Jan-22

p6x

Here's the cycle trader link;

Description

21,500 Miles

This beautiful super stud is truly the Italian Stallion in the venerable Guzzi lineup. With tons of torque in all 6 gears, riding this rare and powerful bike will put a smile on your face every time. It sounds and pulls like the beast it is but handles like a flicky sport bike.
Manufactured from 1998 to 2006, this 2000 model features fuel injection, Brembo brakes, V twin pulling power, shaft drive smoothness, new tires, a new battery and - best of all - a new electronic Power Commander right under the seat.
Check out what the experts have to say.

Here's one of the many glowing reviews:

https://www.cycleinsider.com/Moto-Guzzi-V11-Sport-Motorcycle-Reviews?manu=Moto Guzzi&model=V11 Sport

The cosmetics are stunning with the rare Magni "LeMans" fairing, the suede leather tank strip, the convertible rear seat cone and the gorgeous metal grey paint with carmine red accents. The oogle factor is major - just look at the lines!
The best part, however, is driving this beast. Its riding position is comfortable, the foot pegs and seat height (31.5") are perfect for anyone about 5'9" to 6'2", and the 1064 cc of exhaust gas blasting though the pipes has a deep race-bike sound that will make it hard for you not to break the law. This beauty is both fast and full of torque; made to run up and down the autostadas through the Italian alps. A perfect balance of brute power and responsive agility.
Just give me a call, leave a message or text me to make an appointment. This is a ton of bike for the asking price and truly an investment-quality, collectible future classic given its rarity and garage-kept, pampered condtion. Don't miss this one!
A V11 Goose doesn't come flying by very often.
Paul in Jupiter, Florida

I have absolutely no affiliation or connection with the seller!

I just scan for V11 Guzzi listings just to check what is happening.

I liked the guy's narrative. He sounds like someone legit. I thought that it could be of interest to someone who is yet to find one?

I think it's a Duc 750/900 ss fairing, not a magni. But it's mounted well with and std bar height. Looks good. Wonder what he used for a bracket. The black wheels look good with silver. Not sure about the cans, maybe added to modernize it? The guy's narrative is a turnoff for me. Nothing against the bike, I just never liked hyped salesman antics...it always seems to accompany premium pricing.

lol... I spent an hour last night scanning listings for Gootsie:mg:... what have I become

• Like 4

22 hours ago, footgoose said:

I think it's a Duc 750/900 ss fairing, not a magni. But it's mounted well with and std bar height. Looks good. Wonder what he used for a bracket. The black wheels look good with silver. Not sure about the cans, maybe added to modernize it? The guy's narrative is a turnoff for me. Nothing against the bike, I just never liked hyped salesman antics...it always seems to accompany premium pricing.

lol... I spent an hour last night scanning listings for Gootsie:mg:... what have I become

WHAT..This doesn't make you want to buy it?,  Come on!!   lol...  " This beautiful super stud is truly the Italian Stallion".....Ha Ha..I guess you have to be 16yrs old, I cant remember !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, footgoose said:

I am more forgiving when it comes to a private seller. At least, he put some efforts into writing something with a little bit of substance. Sure, his attempt to entice may seem awkward to the seasoned Guzzi seeker.

I bet the guy is legit. He may have set the price too high knowing everyone haggles. Or oblivious the interest for such a bike would only come from people who actually know what a V11 is.

The worse case scenario? someone who flips bikes for a living, but they are easy to identify. A simple phone call and a few questions and you know if the private seller is genuine.