2004 Ballabio For Sale Long Beach CA

Randown

Setting sag correctly (assuming you have the right springs) makes a big difference. Now that it's set, you may as well ride the hell out of it till it sells. I recommend highway 33 out of Ojai... Best wishes for sorting out the other issues.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Randown said:

How does Chuck find time to build AP's, travel, wrench & ride? Is there two of you?  :o:lol:

Uhh, you only have to live a very long time. :huh2:  Pete admonished me one time that I'd forgotten to age. "People will realize you are a witch one of these days.."

I've been working on that..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Twin AH said:

One of the many Santa Monica mountain runs?

Man........... I miss those days when we were free and could ride those fantastic roads.  <_<

No, that is

I recommend highway 33 out of Ojai..

from Scud. 33 is almost deserted, many sweepers.. but.. some technical stuff too.

Believe me, I have *lots* of pix in the Santa Monica mountains. :grin:  I've been all over the country, and those roads are hard to beat. I can be there in about an hour (of lane splitting) so that is where I normally ride. This is the overlook at the top of The Snake on Mulholland..

132.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, the Ballabio is sold, I don't think the new owner would mind if I named him since he is a public figure of sorts, his name is Howard-Yana Shapiro. He's a member of the 200 mph (motorcycle) club, owns two V11's already - he say's he like the way they ride, along with dozens other MCs, ten of which are inside his home. And, he's a professor. A real underachiever at 75 years young.

y4mQWEDBq5fyEKBbbOoBSGjl2D8rxwykFZfEe-ie

• Like 4