Is there a 2004 millesime of the V11 Operator/Workshop/Spare parts manual? Only found 2003 and below.

p6x

I did not find any V11 Le Mans operator or officina fascicolo for 2004 V11s.

When attempting to download manuals from the Moto Guzzi website, they ask you to enter the VIN number, and I get an error message because that bike is registered under a different name. I suppose Guzzi never imagined people could resale their motorcycles.

I sent email to both Moto Guzzi and Piaggio and did not get any reply.

Anybody here can find a 2004 workshop and spare parts manual for V11 motorcycles produced in 2004? or, are the 2003 editions good enough?

Prior to posting, I searched for a "V11 Manual repository" in the forum, and I did not find one using the search option.

This is where I got all my manuals: https://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi_tonti_workshop_manuals___shop_manuals___service_manuals.html

Edited by p6x

Correct, there are only the 1999-2001 and 2003 Workshop Manuals.

I have wondered if the 2003 manul is a sort of addendum to the original and both would be needed to be complete for the later v11 ?

Or is the 2003 Workshop Manual a complete publication on its own?

• Thanks 1

You can't gp by model year . You have to know internal/external fuel pump , large/small diameter forks and I am leaving out plenty .

I ordered a bunch of seal , bushing mess for my bike to find out it was all wrong . 2002 forks on an 03 bike .  These model year designations are "for entertainment purposes only" .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1