Long Time No Talk

Kane

Hi guys,

am back after a break while my V11 was spending time at Sean’s moto spa and rehab center. I was pretty much off-line a lot for the time, which was nice to take a break from the screen. Anyhoo, the badass V11 green goddess is back on the road with a new Mistral crossover, Ohlins shock, Racetech fork springs, and a bunch of little leaks and other stuff sorted out. Also now running a Roper windage plate and the Chuck & Scud shift spring and bracket, as well as Knight Design lower pegs. All of this compliments the Michelin Road 5’s I put on her recently. She’s running great, fun as hell, the suspension upgrades really brought her to life. I have a few more things to sort out like a dead speedo and a few more leaks to chase, and I have just received from Ghezzi-Brian a carbon rear hugger and pretty nice looking red pod filters, so am planing on cleaning up the rear wheel and air box areas. In the meantime I’ve been using the Hypermotard as my daily driver, and managed to get a 1,000 mile camping trip on her up and down the coast which was a blast. Also been borrowing an Energica electric for a bit which is a hoot. But since getting the V11 back on the road, and with the upgrades and improvements, I still love this bike the best. It’s good to be back on the Guzzi. 
I hope all has been going great for you all.

Cheers!

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

I didn’t think the updated spring worked on the early bikes. 

Are we talking fork spring(s) or gearbox shift spring?