Eighteenth South’n Spine Raid 2022

docc

Just talked with Bryan and reserved "our usual" room, 301.

Now, to decide which of the moto-harem gets the nod.  :mg:

Bill

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, gstallons said:

I'm gonna try . Ride my a$$ !

gstallons would bring a whole new level to the TechSessions . . . :nerd::luigi:  B)

Just bought a MPH riser kit for the Rosso, hopefully ride down this year with Kale (Silver V11).

IMG_3841 (2).jpg

• Like 2

I am not sure the current availability status of rooms at the lodge (there are other places to stay nearby).

Worth checking with Bryan, the innkeeper. While garage space is more limited than the rooms, our nimble steeds can be cuddled, if necessary, to get everyone's V11 indoors as needed . . .

small.wildebeestscrum.jpg.e72e1e2c51703f

• 1 month later...

Doc, so my wife and I are going to ride down to Tellico Plains and ride the Cherohala Skyway(on the Indian Chieftain). While the Lodge at a Tellico Plains is booked, but the owner guided me to the Farmhouse Inn B&B in town. Very classy move can’t say how thankful I am. But anyways, while talking about the South N Spine Raid, he told me that one room was still available, so I booked it! It’s official, going to make the rally this year on the Rosso Mandello. :bier:

• Like 4

Sounds great @Joe!

The Farmhouse "downtown" looks interesting. Let us know how it turns out!

So, the Lodge at Tellico is officially full for the Eighteenth South'n SpineRaid? Too cool!

Just over four months out. I should take mySport apart again soon . . . :unsure:  :luigi:   B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Farmhouse Inn B&B had 85 reviews on Trip Advisor, 81 were excellent, 5 stars. Motorcycle friendly a block away from Tellico Grains. :thumbsup: :sun:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

Farmhouse Inn B&B had 85 reviews on Trip Advisor, 81 were excellent, 5 stars. Motorcycle friendly a block away from Tellico Grains. :thumbsup: :sun:

Don't miss the Trout Mountain Coffeehouse and the Tellicafe  in Tellico Plains . . . :food:

On the North Carolina side of the Cherohala Skyway: The Tapoco Lodge :thumbsup:

Thanks for scouting-out the area in advance for us ! :race: