Jump to content

Recommended Posts

German GP.... another "see you later" from Fabio Quartararo; another DNF from Bagnaia, another 2nd place for Zarco...

I would vote Zarco to replace Miller at Ducati factory's. This is the guy that would exerts the least pressure on Francesco's Bagnaia. He is pretty solid if not sensational.

It seems to me something went wrong with Bagnaia, the way he lost the rear was strange, even Bagnaia seemed surprised.

Viñales' Aprilia's issue was a shame...

Well, it certainly looks like Fabio Quartararo is en route for another championship.

Link to comment

and Taka crashing in practice and during the race...

That really is a fun course to watch, lots of ups and downs, seemed to really be a very physically demanding course, plus the heat...well done Fabio/Zarco/Miller!

Link to comment
On 6/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, LowRyter said:

95 degree is Saxony  

Zarco was really struggling for breath after the race. They introduced the sneaky camera to listen to what the riders say before the awards ceremony, and Miller telling Zarco that he did not look too good!!!!

Link to comment
On 6/19/2022 at 12:06 PM, PJPR01 said:

and Taka crashing in practice and during the race...

That really is a fun course to watch, lots of ups and downs, seemed to really be a very physically demanding course, plus the heat...well done Fabio/Zarco/Miller!

Honda seems to be hinting that Marc Marquez will be back before the season ends. I don't know how reliable the information is.

Without Marc Marquez, Honda is just looking like Yamaha without Fabio Quartararo.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, p6x said:

Honda seems to be hinting that Marc Marquez will be back before the season ends. I don't know how reliable the information is.

Without Marc Marquez, Honda is just looking like Yamaha without Fabio Quartararo.

Even if Marc comes back before the end of the season, I would not expect too much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

Even if Marc comes back before the end of the season, I would not expect too much.

Agreed. It is already miraculous that he still has the will to come back. Even if people are going to give him some leniency, because he is Marc Marquez, they will still expect him to be back at the front in very little time. I hope that he will not let his environment put pressure on him.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

I had to post this..This was taken after Pecco Crashed out while leading at Misano this time last year...To me that is the Face of a True Friend and a True Team  mate

Screen%20Shot%202022-09-01%20at%205.06.1

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Si, numerous of good people from down under :rasta:. Good friday everybody.

 Cheers Tom.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...