Plastic Gauge Pod Back

buellish1

Ordered and received promptly. Along with almost everything else I ordered. They have a lot of NOS stuff in stock, but obviously not everything.

You may also need a rubber gasket that goes between the gauge cup and the dash lamps. Part 03762370

• Thanks 1

^ That was my recent experience. The rubber gasket seals between the warning lamp cover and the plastic gauge cup. In. my case, the stock gauge cup was deformed, like it melted. The gasket went AWOL, and somebody had sealed the space with silicone.

Here is a link to the part. https://www.harpermoto.com/gasket-03762370.html

Note that the parts diagram show a part that looks different than this, but the picture at the link is what I need for my 2004 Nero Corsa with ITI Gauges. I assume it is the same for the Ballabio.

I am actually trying to connect with Curtis at Harpers to buy one today, along with some other bits that aren't showing up correctly on their website. 

My plastic gauge back cup cracked on the road, losing a piece adjacent to the odo reset knob. I took my gauges apart probably 10 years ago and that gasket your referring to was there and intact.I do have a problem with the tack building moisture on a cold morning that will evaporate when it warms up.

• Like 1