Fuel Tank Fittings Wanted

MartyNZ

Does anyone have a damaged fuel tank who can bear to part with the fittings on it?

I have a spare tank with a different color, and hope to equip it with the parts needed so I can swap tanks easily. That is the reg, low level, and tap, with bases, and the nipples for the vent & cap drain. 

Edit: early tank with external pump. Thanks Docc.

• Like 1

Someone needs to step up and part with their nipples. :huh:

Heh, wait . . . For real, we are talking the bits for the early (1999-2002) "short tank" with chin pad and external filter/pump?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, MartyNZ said:

Does anyone have a damaged fuel tank who can bear to part with the fittings on it?

I have a spare tank with a different color, and hope to equip it with the parts needed so I can swap tanks easily. That is the reg, low level, and tap, with bases, and the nipples for the vent & cap drain. 

Edit: early tank with external pump. Thanks Docc.

I do know the tank fuel tap fitting has been unobtainium new for quite a few years.

Ciao

• Like 1

There is a regulator and low fuel sensor on ebay, but they are asking WTM. Was it 180 Euro, fuel s, and simular for regulator. Almost a complete tank prices.

Cheers Tom.

Well , go to Auto Zone and price one . 

IDK if MG uses these fittings exclusively or not . We have had to buy other brand part #s for the same parts .