Rubber protection

Tomchri

Anybody know where to get that rubber protection for the rear brake cylinder wiring .

Cheers Tom. 6e8f3b2ab01eff4c85ccf7ce5267c2d0.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A525F via Tapatalk

• Like 1

All of those rubber boots are made up into the wiring harnesses and not part numbered separately by Moto Guzzi.

It would be great to find a rubber distributor catalog to pore through and find some replacements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Will keep searching. Probably the same with Ducati and others, not a stock part #.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dbarb3 said:

i need same rubber piece

I got excited when I found a number on this boot: 0371.41.44, but it doesn't come up on any searches or in the Parts Catalog. The parts diagrams show all the boots as part of the wiring harness.

I would sure like to find a suppler for these (my Sport needs a new TPS boot and a Neutral Switch boot).

Here is the TPS connector boot, 3-way AMP SuperSeal connector boot:

UK:

https://kojaycat.co.uk/epages/950000457.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950000457/Products/Sup-3W-Boot

AUS: ($45US shipping to the USA!)

https://msel.co.nz/straight-ribbed-boot-for-3-way-junior-timer-and-amp-super-seal-connectors/

(I also found these in Finland, but so far, not in the USA.)

BOOCON3__24651.1632044846.jpg?c=1&imbypa

42 minutes ago, docc said:

Our rear brake master cylinder wiring boot is very similar to a 90º fuel injector connector, but rather tall (45mm compared to this boot's 22mm height):

https://kojaycat.co.uk/epages/950000457.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950000457/Products/2w-EV1-Inj-Sup-Boot

Were getting there,   that rubber piece look’s like fitting head temp sensor to. Must say Shin Etsu, silicon feels like medicine to rubber,new and old.    The other 90degree rubber piece,  close!,  usable, but like the original shape.   
Thanks for the effort making our special lady’s looking  SPECIAL. 
Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

Were getting there,   that rubber piece look’s like fitting head temp sensor to. Must say Shin Etsu, silicon feels like medicine to rubber,new and old.    The other 90degree rubber piece,  close!,  usable, but like the original shape.   
Thanks for the effort making our special lady’s looking  SPECIAL. 
Cheers Tom.

Thanks for the reminder on the Shin Etsu grease for rubber, @Tomchri! I just gave my upper and lower rear master cylinder boots a good cleaning and "medicinal dose" of Shin Etsu!

• Like 1