Nero for sale

Twin AH

10 hours ago, Twin AH said:

I know nothing about this one but looks the business if anyone is looking for a spectacular model of the V 11 Spinney.

Ciao

You have a link to post  @Twin AH?

When y'all find things like this that you would like to share, simply copy the URL ("web address") and paste using the reply's "hyperlink" icon selected in the toolbar at the top of the reply window.

img_3254.png&f=1&nofb=1

(Wow, that's a big image. Didn't mean to shout about it . . .)

Images from the "ad" or "listing" can be direct-linked by right clicking the source's images and selecting "Copy Image Link" to paste into your post here.   Sometimes they display, sometimes the image is blocked. Often, these links go dead later.

• Haha 1

Tks for doing the leg work docc to get the photo and the ad here.

It's a beautiful looking bike, but like all things online, due diligence buyer beware, yada yada.

There's a post over on WG right now on a "scammy" looking ad for a 1000S for sale.

It appears that the crooks in the world have now discovered the allure of highly desirable guzzis, and that Scura looks mighty fine.

just an fyi

46 minutes ago, Twin AH said:

That's it! Welldone, sir.

An image can be displayed by "right clicking" on the image and selecting "Copy Image Link" from the drop down menu and pasting it in to the reply.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, docc said:

I had to scroll 171 Guzzi ads, but this looks like it . . .

You can use keywords in the search input, but their search engine does not really work well, and seem to return paid contents ahead of the rest.

I did not find the particular above, maybe it is already sold?

Here's a search based on Moto Guzzi V11:

https://www.cycletrader.com/Moto-Guzzi-V11/motorcycles-for-sale?type=Motorcycle|356953&make=Moto Guzzi|2319674&model=V11|764976686

I narrowed the search for the Nero Corsa as much as CycleTrader would allow and still had to scroll six pages of ads to find it.  The direct link that Twin AH posted three or four posts back is still valid.

I think the image he posted of the nice Legnano Green Sport is a test post of his own V11 using "Copy Image Link."

Pretty sure this one is Not For Sale . . .

IMG_5480 (2).JPG

• Haha 1

I followed the link from Twin AH;

It seems like a good deal, the bike looks really really nice; even for 8550

Well cared for bike with only 11,293 miles. Features stainless Staintune pipes, Ohlin front and rear suspension, Brembo brakes, carbon front fender and lower spoiler, woodcraft clip ons, Rizoma LED turn signals, and a carbon fiber rear fender kit. Bike stand and Speed-Way shelter included.

4 hours ago, docc said:

I narrowed the search for the Nero Corsa as much as CycleTrader would allow and still had to scroll six pages of ads to find it.  The direct link that Twin AH posted three or four posts back is still valid.

I think the image he posted of the nice Legnano Green Sport is a test post of his own V11 using "Copy Image Link."

Pretty sure this one is Not For Sale . . .

IMG_5480 (2).JPG

That is correct Doc................. A very poor photo of one of my own as a test.

Ciao

• Like 1