IGNORED

Tire Pressure Gauges

KINDOY2

Is there a consensus of opinion on what is the best quality tire pressure gauge.

I have tried so many different ones over the years, and have always tried to buy the best quality..but so far I have never been able to find one that will last more than a couple years before it becomes inaccurate and worthless....very annoying!

Has someone found an accurate and dependable one they like?

I learned about JACO from a trusted friend, SpineRaider, and expert technician. I like the analog dial, built in pressure relief valve, and angled chuck (they have other products and configurations):

https://jacosuperiorproducts.com/collections/tire-pressure-gauges/products/tire-pressure-gauge-elitepro-series-100-psi

EP100_Main-2_1_large.jpg?v=1578995733

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have a Blue-Point made by Jaco that's about ... 40? Years old now. Doesn't have the safety relief but has been reliable, accurate, and consistent across time. I did have to replace the plastic disc in the pressure release button once about 15 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Pressureangle said:

I have a Blue-Point made by Jaco that's about ... 40? Years old now. Doesn't have the safety relief but has been reliable, accurate, and consistent across time. I did have to replace the plastic disc in the pressure release button once about 15 years ago.

Sadly, I havn't had much luck with any of the Blue-point stuff I have purchased over the past 10 years, I used to think it was very good.:huh2:

Just now, KINDOY2 said:

Sadly, I havn't had much luck with any of the Blue-point stuff I have purchased over the past 10 years, I used to think it was very good.:huh2:

I haven't had much luck with *anything* I've purchased over the past 10 years. I assume anything new is Harbor Freight, regardless of the label. The Chinese Conspiracy is pervasive. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The one that just failed me  was Motion Pro..it lasted about 3 years of infrequent use.

The one I had before that was Blue Point Digital..I think it held together 1.5 years....

Not like I abuse them..I don,t throw them around..I want them to last..but this last Motion pro has just decided last week to read 9-12 lbs high every time..:-(, The needle wont go back to zero anymore 

• Sad 1