F/S 2004 V11 Cafe Sport $5500 OBO

moto fugazzi

Located in Milwaukee, WI

I’m the second owner of this well sorted bike. I bought this in 2014 from a guy that had it in a storage  facility in Michigan and it hadn’t been ridden in a few years. I bought it basically sight unseen, trailered it home and basically pulled it apart and cleaned every single bit of it. This bike has been at every WI Guzzi Rally from 2015-2019 and has been on several long weekend trips without issue. I unfortunately don’t have the time to ride much anymore, so it’s time to sell. I’ve never laid this bike down, and it doesn’t appear that the original has crashed it either. It starts within a few seconds and runs strong and shifts easily. 

New oils and oil filter this year. Air filter was replaced in 2019. Valves have been adjusted as needed, TPS set and everything has been regularly lubed and fluids replaced as needed  or according to schedule. 

Aprox.  20k miles. Purchased with bad odometer (original owner said he put about 10k miles on it). Has a Speed Hut mechanical Speedometer and tach on it which has a custom made GM speed sensor on it (see pic). 

DM for more info and pics

Ohlins suspension and fork brace. Fork seals were replaced in 2019 when the tires were installed by Ducati Milwaukee.

Battery is about 4 years old and has been on a Battery MINDer with desulfator. It’s as strong as ever. 

Meinholf fuel/air map on it and it runs great! 

Has a spare set of wheels on it powder coated in black with 90 degree angle valve stems. I also have matching black "pork chops” which I haven’t had time to install. 

The alternator cover has also been powder coated black, as well as the cylinder head covers. 

Cylinder head covers and engine crash bars

Shad top box and Hepco Becker side cases with keys

TTO engine block thermometer

Oxford heated hand grips (best on the market IMHO)

HID headlight (I have the original Bosch unit as well) as well as factory headlight mount. Current headlight mounts are from an EV model.

Folding shift lever

ADV Monster LED driving lights with remote (see pics)

Fuzeblock for all added accessories 

Roper slopper plate

Ducati Monster carbon fiber headlight flyscreen

Pirelli Angel GT II tires installed in 2019 with less than 2k miles on them. I  believe I replaced the rear brake pads then, and the fronts are in great shape.

CRG bar end mirrors (I believe I have the original mirrors). Pazzo adjustable levers

Gold handlebars have been painted black

Aftermarket exhaust crossover (I think it’s Stucchi). The original is included with the sale

V11small.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for this post, it has given me a list of options I need to add to my bike, lol. GLWTS

• Like 1

• 3 months later...