93 1000S deserved a pair of wilbers to.

Tomchri

Cheers Tom. b8958150568676070d6fb0bc435a3b33.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A525F via Tapatalk

• Like 5

I'd be interested in hearing how you like them after you put a few miles on them. ride/quality/price.

I've got one Tonti frame bike that still needs new shocks.

I've got Ikons on a couple of Tontis, they're ok, but they're not getting any cheaper, and availability is spotty at times.

I have Wilburs on my 2010 V7, came with the bike. When I first got the bike, I set the sag and was amazed at how adjustable these shocks are, very sensitive. I've been happy with them. My forks have been rebuilt with Traxxion Dynamics, AK.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Weegie said:

Got them on the Magni 1000 and a monoshock on the R9T I really like their products

DSCF1268.jpg

Weegie, the Magni 1000 looks incredible! :2c:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Weegie said:

Got them on the Magni 1000 and a monoshock on the R9T I really like their products

DSCF1268.jpg

Yes please :rasta:

Cheers Tom.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 80CX100 said:

I'd be interested in hearing how you like them after you put a few miles on them. ride/quality/price.

I've got one Tonti frame bike that still needs new shocks.

I've got Ikons on a couple of Tontis, they're ok, but they're not getting any cheaper, and availability is spotty at times.

Bike came with Koni 230, but WAY to soft. Have had very good experiences with Wilbers on other bikes. Just had to run the oil varm and running carbs dry before hibernation today. Just 15miles, felt soo m better.  Nkr 12879. Price is around the same all over I think. I can't order from Germany, just local dealer here in Norway.  It's amasing what good suspension will do for your bike.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1