MSG\01...When?

Guest chong-chong

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well making it legal here is something that can be done. I just want it legal before so that I ride it home. I can´t stand any hassle for taking care of the bike to be loaded somewhere and transported so many miles without me touching it. This cannot be done even of the sun start rising from the west.

Generally if a bike is set up road legal i one EU country no special 'tests' are needed for a licence registration in aniother.This is a EU direction for vehicles.(AFAIK)

Thanks Paul, I guess I`ll have to wait. (as I usually do ),damn it I still have not been in vacation.

Im so ( :angry: you name it) I am determined to even go for a ride in Europe even if it is October. :angry: I even lost the GMG waiting for things to be done correctlly , anyways :angry::angry:

When did you say that is that Milan show??? :bier:

http://www.eicma.it/

15-20 november

The other requests make shure you don't buy one:-)

You think you can phone the english guy and tell him: yes I want your bike but first you have to get it road registred? Just make lighting and other things, after that I pick it up.

And then what does you insurance company tell you when you want to use an english license for your bike to get home?

Mmmmn... let me guess... "not Kansas" :lol::lol: ...

72_big.jpg

69_big.jpg

Mmn...can you say, 'wormhole'?...somebody need to lay off those quantum physics books... :lol: oh well, it sure beats a walmart! :bier:

no wait,...that's actually pretty mediocre... -_-

Fuksas hay day was back in the 80's, his stuff is meant to be theoretical, and much better in 2D...sorry

Well he says that it has been used to what it was made for (racing?!! ),Well if so is it worthy buying it? Should the cylinders and piston set get changed because perhaps it has not the right break in?

60893[/snapback]

If the break in was done on the race track then you can almost surely bet that it is OK. The manual even suggests the race track for break in.

I know - It would be like someone trying to execute a Lebbius Woods!!! Better left in theory land.

I was just lamenting on the lack of American vision: to me a poorly executed "visionary" design is better than a well executed "safe" design. :huh2:

no...visionary has nothing to do with self adulatory 'never seen before' shapes,...and everything to do with technology,

just like over a hundred and fifty years ago Paxton (not an architect) came with the idea of using iron as an structure....

and also those guys (Perret and Corbusier) coming up with this 'liquid stone' (we now know as reinf. concrete) applied as an structure, thus freeing the load bearing systems from their inherit constraints,..

that was visionary...so much so it became the stablished norm...to me the closest thing to that revolution on design is the applied software (not the finished product either) used to developed Ghery's buildings, but that's about it.

I'll take a well executed 'anything' design over a poorly one, anytime... :thumbsup:

Well making it legal here is something that can be done. I just want it legal before so that I ride it home.

60898[/snapback]

I've got a Corsa registered, insured and street legal in UK - daytime use only - email me off line if you want details - pictures available at http://www.guzzitech.com/MGGriso/Registry-RS-MGS01.html

Robin