Surprise

callison

I'm cross posting this from the Australian Guzzi Forum. Although not V11 hardware, it's too good to pass up. Despite all of the noise coming from the U.S. side of the pond, the really interesting stuff occurs in Europe. My thanks to Ernesto at ew_krueger@freenet.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, folks.

If yo want to see something *REALLY* interesting and beautiful, take a look at

http://www.koehler-mechanik.de/guzzi_index.htm

Ciao, Ernesto

Al's right. When do you think he'll attach it to a real transmission and not just the empty case he has it on now? How about ignition? Oil supply to the compressor?

Interesting project, but one that still has quite a ways to go.

Well, it is interesting isn't it? No current Guzzi frame would probably be suitable, but I

can easily imagine an LSR body wrapped around it. I have no idea what their intent for it

is, I didn't run the article through a translator.

Don't knock it, fellows- it's a cool idea. Maybe she ain't finished yet, but one day....

Carl is right- there is some pretty cool stuff from the other side of the pond. I personally liked the 'ram air' system one guy did to his bike by installing the heads backwards and the carbs pointing out the front. Way crazy, man.

Still, we (U.S.) have our moments. We need only look at Nolan's trike, or some of the badass custom Guzzi's that show up at the rallies. Maybe we're just a bit more dilute, that's all.

Good lord, I'm sounding amenable...somebody slap me upside my head and give me a beer...

Cheers,

Jason

Guest Squashed Nose

Never mind the application, I'd like to see the power and torque curves. If you wanted a bike with one of those beasties powering it, You'd find someone to bend some tubes round it for sure.

I'll bet it'd blow some rubbers off the throttle bodies!

Don't knock it, fellows- it's a cool idea. Maybe she ain't finished yet, but one day....

Carl is right- there is some pretty cool stuff from the other side of the pond. I personally liked the 'ram air' system one guy did to his bike by installing the heads backwards and the carbs pointing out the front. Way crazy, man.

Still, we (U.S.) have our moments. We need only look at Nolan's trike, or some of the badass custom Guzzi's that show up at the rallies. Maybe we're just a bit more dilute, that's all.

Good lord, I'm sounding amenable...somebody slap me upside my head and give me a beer...

Cheers,

Jason