Brake and Clutch Hydraulic lines

Guest russ

To get the bar position I need for my LeMans w/Verlicchi Clips I will need to extend the hydraulic brake and clutch lines. :wacko:

Does anyone klnow the stock length and a good resource to get s/s replacements? :unsure:

You probably have a company in your town that deals with all types of hoses.They usually deal in everything from fire departments, to industrial hydraulic machines. I talked to the "makeup" guy.He was willing to make any thing I wanted as long as I didn't say it was for brakes.They don't want to take the liability.He had every fitting I've ever seen for the ends.

When I do my handle bar conversion,I plan on getting the bars where I want them, and then take the SS lines to them to make up the length I need. <_<

Check for a Aeroquip dealer or supplier. There is normally one near airports. Very high quality or you could try Goodridge or Earl's Hoses (they are located in the UK if I recall though.)

MGcycle makes up Earl's hoses- or at least sells the fittings. Or at least their website says they do...

I'd never heard of that particular brand before- I suppose they are upper end?

Cheers,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...