Motha off all V11 forums...

Guest Brun l'ours

Guest Brun l'ours

Hello everyone,

I want to get new mufflers on my V11 Le Mans because the right one is all scraped. They are much too low and it is really impossible to use the bike on tracks.

Any one having a suggestion as to the muffler which would be fit in the highest possible position.

Thanks

Brun l'ours

Guest Dumb Ape

Hi guys specifically answering the exhaust question.

My V11 has Mistral Carbon cans on. They sound great and improve mid range a bit - the noise is just great though.

The do them in Ally and carbon in round and oval

Hope that helps

Dumb Ape.

PS I look in here occasionally but I can generally be found on www.visordown.com

Isn't that sweet!

I like how it keeps the mufflers in tight and centered with the frame.

But, I don't like what it does to the passenger pegs....but if you have no passenger(or side bags) , you have no problem.

Bear in mind that with the Galasseti pipes you can't use a rear hugger/fender and you have to notch the bodywork to get the modified brackets to fit. I liked the look of these high pipes as well but I also like to run a fender and didn't want to permanently alter the bodywork.

Corey,

Are you saying that to mount the spacers for the footpeg holders one would have to cut pieces off the bodywork? (It's not very clear from the picture... :unsure: )

Hmm, you seem to have thought about it before, do you know if it's available in the US?

Thanks

matthieu