Air Filter for V11S

Guest tmartin

Guest tmartin

Does anyone know what the Fram or Wix cross reference part number is for a K&N 33-2682 air filter? The K&N is supposed to be a perfect fit for

the airbox on a V11S. I'm trying to find the automotive version in

Fram, Wix or Puralator. Thanks,.....

Not sure if this helps...

Apparently the original filter crosses w/ Fiat part number "Fiat 4434868" so, you may be able to find other matches.

Probably, not answering your question. Unless you can cross ref the K&N number. But, some may find the following information useful:

Reusable Air Filters Airbox Replacements:

1. K&N - Old #MG-1093, New # 33-2682 (Automotive application that fits perfectly)

2. Amsoil Products 2 stage foam # S1938

3. BMC #F45740 AND Airbox lid eliminator kit for newer Guzzi's - Sold by Fast by Ferracci.

Seperate Filters for those eliminating the airbox.

K&N 1. Tapered: RU-2580 (these are kinda small) 2. Non tapered: RU-0500 (smaller than below, but still good) 3. Non tapered: RU-0510 4. Non tapered: RU-0520 - Mostly the same dimensions as RU-0510, but 25mm/1" longer. UNI's 1. UP-4200 Foam Pod (2" I.D. x 4" L)

Seperate Filters for those eliminating the airbox. 

K&N  1. Tapered: RU-2580 (these are kinda small)  2. Non tapered: RU-0500 (smaller than below, but still good)  3. Non tapered: RU-0510  4. Non tapered: RU-0520 - Mostly the same dimensions as RU-0510, but 25mm/1" longer.  UNI's  1. UP-4200 Foam Pod (2" I.D. x 4" L)

Just a note on the K&N pods: the ones listed above seem small - particularly the flange. I'm assuming you would mount these directly on the throttle body? If so, it's a much better idea to cut the flared end off the intakes, and mount the filters to that. Guzzis like long intakes (plus, I've spoken to folks that have had clearance issues when mounting filters directly to the V11S throttle body).

The filter I used is the RU-0600, which has a 57mm mounting flange. If memory serves, the o.d. of the plastic intake is 60mm.