Factory Workstand

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull

Just received the factory workstand for the V11. It seems to work pretty good and I like the fact that I can get both wheels off the ground with the prop they supply. I'm not too happy with the fact that the stand will eventually round out the nuts they clamp to. I'm going to see if I can finagle some spools to cut down on the wear and tear. Anybody go through this already?

Guest Squashed Nose

Can both wheels be raised at the same time using this stand?

I ask because I am looking to buy a stand and cannot decide between a conventional paddock stand and a pukka MG jobbie.

Is the V11 stand the same as the one on the 1100 sport?

Guest Ragin' Pit Bull
Can both wheels be raised at the same time using this stand?

I ask because I am looking to buy a stand and cannot decide between a conventional paddock stand and a pukka MG jobbie.

Is the V11 stand the same as the one on the 1100 sport?

You can have both wheels in the air with the prop supplied with the stand.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ragin' Pit Bull
how much do they cost?

They are $196.07, part number is 00979717. If there are none in the country, it'll take about 6-8 weeks to come in.

Sorry to contradict you Carl but IMO if there is one original accessory for our bikes which is the best in quality and design that must be that stand.

Why look for anything more if you have a perfection right here?

What i like the most is that it lifts the bike at the side plates and not by the swingarm.This way you can easily service not the wheel only but the whole rear suspension. also the additional prop lifts your front wheel in an elegant and simple way.

The build quality is to the highest order too.

And there is a nice MG sticker too :rolleyes: .

Janusz, you aren't contradicting anything. I merely said that Pit Bull stands are a quality item. They are and so is the MG stand. I wouldn't say that a Lockhart Phillips stand is worth much though, so that would be one to stay away from.