New Owner Hello !

Guest bilko

Hello!

I bought my first guzzi in July, a red V11 Le Mans. Its taken me 20 years to get around to it. Just like everybody else I really wanted a Mk1 lemanswhen they came out but had to make do with the superdream. So Ive got a lot of catching up to do. I couldnt be more pleased with the bike, and the more I ride it the more I like it. Whatever I ask it to do it does more.

I went over to the Dodford meeting but arrived too late (about 2PMSunday) to meet anybody. I went over to Speedway motorcycles and arrived just in time to see the door close. Not my day for meeting people but a great ride there and back, some lovely new twisty bits.

A quick question

Does anyone know how many V11 Le mans' there are in the UK? and for that matter V11 Sports?

Guest PAULSMART

Welcome to forum Bilko !

No idea how many V11's in UK, but pleased to see another forum member from Wales :thumbsup:

I've see a couple of other guys posting from Wales

Baldini and Warsaw

So thats at least 4 V11's in Wales

Anyone else outthere??

Paul

Guest steveguzzi

Welcome, Bilko, :bier:

Don't know the UK numbers, but there are several posters from Scotland, Isle of Man (2, I think) ,Wales (4) and many in England.

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest PAULSMART

Bilko

Newport, that's close to Cardiff!!

We should arrange an informal welsh V11 run out to mid Wales :bike:

:blush: I'll need to get bike back to Cardiff first!!!!! Its just had its recall work done and I have not had the chance to ride it back yet :homer: I work in kent, but prefer to do my biking in Wales, obviously!!

Cheers

Paul