1978 all over again

Guest PAID BY FORD

Guest PAID BY FORD

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to be able to join this sight, today i became the proud owner of a brand new 04 nero corse. Seems like the perfect addition to my garage of bikes, my other 2 bikes are a 2004 Aprilia rsvr factory (also black), and a gorgeous 2005 MV agusta f4 1000s agostini replica. Well i must say, i wasnt riding the Guzzi even 10 miles on the way home from the dealer and i remembered just how much i Love Moto guzzi!!!!. See back in 1978 i was a 17 year old kid who saved all his money up to by his first italian bike, i was riding a used honda cb 500t at the time. Well the big day in june came that year i had the money!!!!. the bikes was $3116 out the door for a brand new lemans, and I had the money. I was waiting at the door that morning and couldnt wait to give him "the money". The feeling i got riding it home that day from the dealer was unbelievable!!! and I got that very same feeling today riding this new lemans home. I consider my self pretty luck to own the great bikes i do at the present time and the great ones i have owned in between 1978 and now, but its really amazing that its always the Guzzis that put the biggest smile on my face. Sorry for rambling i just had to tell someone.!!!

Ok

looking forward to chatting with all you guys

Seems like the perfect addition to my garage of bikes, my other 2 bikes are a 2004 Aprilia rsvr factory (also black), and a gorgeous 2005 MV agusta f4 1000s agostini replica.

Welcome PBF, I too have an '04 Nero and love the looks/sound/soul of it. You've got so serious coin in your garage, have fun with'em! You will find a lot of valuable info from the group.

Guest PAID BY FORD

Thanks Keith,

May i ask what exhaust system you chose? pretty much the only mods that i have planned are exhaust and air box just so it can breath better, and i am also looking to see if guzzi makes some soft bags for the bike. I wish i could get the luggage rack in black the dealer had it in silver aluminum only.

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to be able to join this sight, today i became the proud owner of a brand new 04 nero corse. Seems like the perfect addition to my garage of bikes, my other 2 bikes are a 2004 Aprilia rsvr factory (also black), and a gorgeous 2005 MV agusta f4 1000s agostini replica.

34708[/snapback]

Are we jealous? Nooooo, not at all :not:

Hi Mr. Ford, just joking. Welcome onboard and good luck with your bikes, especially the dishy Nero Corsa.

Cheers!

Søren