who is interested in a seat with light build in?

Paul Minnaert

I was wondering how many v11 owners are interested in a seat with a light build in? Then only the license plate is the only thing hanging underneath. A picture of the light is here:

rearlight

and here with licenseplate

license plate

I have an original v11 seat, so I then make new fiberglass or carbon parts, the same form/size as original, only with realight build in. A bolt on construction. The whole plastic rearfender can go. The licenseplate lighting can be in the bottom of the seat, the light it self has an E4 stamp, so it's allowed for use in the eu. Don't know about other parts of the world. It's a led rearlight/brake light combintion.

an idea of a v11 without rearfender:

six0_small.jpg

Tonight is was with the seat at the polyester man. While looking at it, I came to the idea to let the seat close the bottom also. This until where the 2 bolts are ( 35 cm from the back). Would give a much cleaner look.

He is thinking about the price, I hear that tomorrow.

paul

I wish I could afford one.

By itself, it's a great piece. Very well done! :bier:

But I also see other possibilities.

It would allow me to make some cut-aways in it prior to painting. The cut-aways would allow me to weld some proper hard bag bracket mounts to the rear sub frame. I see a very nice set of semi-integrated luggage. Silver Givi side cases on a silver V11S!

The bracketry fabrication is very do-able!

I wish I could make it happen. But I already have a major project I'm working on, customizing my Ural cargo rig.

Too many projects, too little time!

Bravo on your work on this! It is truly well done!