2003 V11 Naked - 800 miles and Extras!

Guest CafeRacer

Guest CafeRacer

2003 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport Naked w/ extras and only 800 miles!

I hate to do this but financial responsibility forces the sale of my BRAND NEW baby. She’ll serve her new owner very, very well.

She was bought new from LA Aprillia/ Moto Guzzi in Marina del Rey. Since then she’s only covered 800 miles around Los Angeles. I’ve added Ferracci carbon pipes, a USB-compatible PCIII with a GuzziTech fuel map, a Ferracci fender eliminator and a CRC billet Lane Splitter mirror. I also have all the stock pieces should you wish to back in that direction. From the factory, she wears jewelry from Brembo, Sachs, Magneti Marelli and Marzocchi.

She will come with the balance of her 2-year warranty and the balance of her free roadside assistance contract (!). She’s too new to have the first service done, but I’ll include two new head gaskets and a new sump gasket for your convenience when that time comes.

She is perhaps the most beautiful sounding motorcycle I’ve ever heard. Her voice is a mix of big V-Twin lope, Ducati howl and Steve McQueen’s Mustang from Bullitt. The under-stressed air-cooled injected V twin offers 91hp and 70lbs/ft of torque which is delivered to the shaft and then through the larger 5.5” rear wheel.

I’m only selling to free up some money. This bike will make someone very happy.

Asking $8,500 for this AS NEW bike.

post-1256-1098496765_thumb.jpg