V11 & Buell Weekend July 2005

V11UK

Great picture Martin :bier:. Why is Antonio holding Dennis's hand? Are they just good friends.... :D.

It was a good weekend. The weather could have been better but most folk seemed to enjoy themselves, despite the lack of :sun:. The roads in that area are stunning and we were lucky that they were relatively free of tourist traffic.

I trust Antonio and Dennis got back to Holland in one piece :bike:.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a night together, we did become more than friends... ;)

It was for me a nice weekend. I really did enjoy Scotland as well.

I wonder the enthusiasms of martin.

We all have to take his example about riding a bike. He wakes up in the morning at 6:30 am for a ride and returns in the evening at 19:00 pm or something like this after a ride for 900km..??? That’s what I call a ride.

Love you Martin :mg::thumbsup::mg:

I am disappointed about the participation of some V11 forum members.

Anyway, what’s not, cannot be worse.

The ride back was very boring. We did ride in the rain until Glasgow. From Glasgow to Newcastle was not raining anymore and the ride was better. I must to say that the most beautiful landscape we just did miss, because the rain.

BTW, I love the way they promote the camera on the road. A couple of hundred meter before the camera the already told you to slow down and reduce speed.

Great, we just reduce speed for a while and than….. :race::ninja::bike:

I wonder the enthusiasms of martin.

We all have to take his example about riding a bike. He wakes up in the morning at 6:30 am for a ride and returns in the evening at 19:00 pm or something like this after a ride for 900km..??? That’s what I call a ride.

Love you Martin :mg:  :thumbsup:  :mg:

Antonio - Martin is what we call eccentric :D, who else would do 630 miles in one long day just to take pictures of his bike in different locations..... :huh2:.

You'll be glad to know that my rear tyre is still wearing well - even after some hot biking action in Scotland :blush::bike::grin:.

• 2 weeks later...
For all the people who doesn't know Martin.....

Martin is the freaky guy with the Moto Guzzi shirt :mg:  :mg:  :thumbsup:

57008[/snapback]

In that picture, is Chris trying one of Martin's eyes in for size? (It's too big.)

freaky