Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Details for this event are as follows:

Friday 15th to Sunday 17th July 2005

Special rates for this particular weekend are:

£60 per room/per night for double/twin en-suite

£40 per room/per night for single en-suite 

Also available is a bunkhouse @ £16 per bed/per night:

2 rooms with 2 beds (1 set of bunk beds)

1 room with 6 beds (3 sets of bunk beds)

All rooms in the bunkhouse are en-suite with shower facilities. They are only serviced at the end of your stay and do not include towels.

Breakfast is £5 per person  :food: .

The whole of the hotel complex is 'reserved' for our group. Please book direct with the hotel quoting 'Buell Group'. Cut off date for bookings is end of February 2005.

After this date the hotel will start accepting normal bookings. So book early to avoid....blah, blah

(These details have also been posted on the UK Buell owners web site)

And finally, good weather has been ordered  :sun:  :bike:

36731[/snapback]

Just to clarify, these are the definitive dates and all the details are still valid. As of this date we have nearly half of the hotel complex booked up :) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have booked the Friday 15th July and the following week off work and will be touring the Highlands.

We are aiming to camp near Spean Bridge on the Friday night so will pop over to the hotel and say hello.

Guy :helmet:

Can I recommend the West coast,up around Sheildaig follow the road up to Ullapool but make sure you do the loop round to Applecross down the pass of the cattle. If you get the weather,this is Gods country for motorbikes.Keep your tank topped up too,petrol stations can be few and far between.And see the palm trees at Plockton. And the Cuillins on Skye.And the silver sands at Morar.And.........

Can I recommend the West coast,up around Sheildaig follow the road up to Ullapool but make sure you do the loop round to Applecross down the pass of the cattle. If you get the weather,this is Gods country for motorbikes.Keep your tank topped up too,petrol stations can be few and far between.And see the palm trees at Plockton. And the Cuillins on Skye.And the silver sands at Morar.And.........

52137[/snapback]

Cheers Big J- all in the plan already! These are my favourite roads- will camp at Applecross, Portree and head up the coast.

There is now a return ferry service to the Badachro Inn from Portree so will also be taking a boozy boat trip with no riding involved.

Maybe a bit of dolphin watching on the Black Isle once we get sick of the midges.

Regards

Guy :helmet:

BTW the Bulldog may be replaced by a Breva 1100  in April/May - watch this space... 

Any updates, saw the Breva at the BMF yesterday, Haywards had two a grey one with fairing and panniers and red one. looked nice. A 750 Breva and a Nevada. No V11 and I'm not sure about a cali I think so but don't quote me.

So "They're here"

Martin, I've not had a test ride on the Breva 1100 yet. Should have a ride :bike: in the next few weeks - time permitting....

I've been really busy with the Buell side of things this year but have ridden the V11 at every opportunity :helmet::mg:.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, so far as I can tell you guys, I still have intention to come at this event.

Some friend of mine (Monster 800) will maybe come with me. Alone I am not coming. To scare that something happens to me and lay down without help for a couple of hours.

The boat from Ijmuiden to Newcastle will be 318,- Euro both. Each 159,- include retour.

Not cheap but not expensive…

Can you guys tell me how many forum visitors are going there???

What’s the programme??? There are girls enough??? :food::food::food:

There will be girls there but they're spoken for :P - so you'll have to bring your own :D.

I'm not sure how many V11 forum members are going - only myself and Martin Barrett?

We do, however, have a good number of MGCGB members and Buell riders going...

The weekend is informal :drink::food: but we do have various runs :bike: planned for the Saturday.