San Francisco Bike Show This W-End

joe camarda

Hey Joe

Probably will do the annual thing and take the kids on Sunday... We go every year and my son fills out all the contest forms.. that's how I got my Guzzi leather jacket !!

Cheers, Tim

If this is the Cycle World sponsored show, are M-G & Aprilia even going to be there? Based on all the blurbs I've seen & advance crap I received, they're no where to be found.

Phil

Atlanta GA

'02 Le Mans

I just recieved in the mail my invitation with a free gift ticket for the Cycle World show in Seattle. I see no mention of Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, or Paggio, but see that KTM is back in the show after an observed absence. I remember previous to last year that Moto Guzzi has a very small presence, basically Moto International flew the flag. It's still a neat show, worth the 110 mile drive south, and gives us a chance to sup an IPA at Pyramid across the street.

Ciao, Steve G.

Yeah, it is the San Mateo thing (San Mateo County Fairgrounds, just NORTH of 92 and El Camino Real) ...actually called the "S.F. International Bike Show" as I recall. I too got a post card and MG isnt listed as presenting this year. But the show has been worth going to for the past several years, although Ive noticed a decline in the accessory booths . "Taxi's" is the place to eat afterwards....

:P: milkshakes and hamburgers. Good stuff.