PHOTOS OF Mgs-01 !!!!

debidaph

Guest goffredo
It's gotta be under the tail but maybe being a test mule it was a quick and easy way to make it quiet. We'll flood them with emails if they try to make the street version with the low pipe!

39064[/snapback]

Jim, no need to worry since there will never be a street version of the MGS-01. Not with that engine.

They are making now the long awaited MGS-01 Corsa (45 to max 50 units), for track use only, and that'll be it. That also will be the end of the 4V air cooled engine.

G.

Guest goffredo
Perhaps they are thinking of a road legal bike with the twin sparkplug engine? It would be a great bike but i still like the underseat exhaust!

39076[/snapback]

mmmm.... I am not sure, Jim... I mean the horsepower of the revamped Vtwin would not allow the MGS to stand aside a Sport 1100, or a Centauro, not to mention the REAL competitors such as Ducati, Benelli and the japanese army... I fear such a bike will look as a mockery of a sportbike.

Can you picture yourself going flat out on your MGS-01 and being passed by Centauros, Daytonas and Co?? Going slower than bikes 10 years older than yours and barely capable to catch up with V11s?

I do hope the new management will take the best from the faury tale of the MGS and put Giuseppe Ghezzi's brains into the developing of an even more stunning MGS-02 equipped with a race-oriented engine, not necessarily a vtwin+shaft drive architecture...

G.

:race::mg: