Moving to Oklahoma

callison

In the background, it is indeed a Daytona RS, I think that one's Will Creedon's, but I'm not certain as I can't see any velocity stacks in the photo. Behind the Daytona is the 1997 Sport 1100i belonging to John of Ramona (last name escapes me at the moment, probably because I'm trying too hard to remember) and behind those two bikes in the black and red jacket is Mike Stewart. Mike's bike is the green V11 Sport with red wheels of which only the rear portion is visible in the right foreground.

I don't think you guys understand. Being retired means I get to go to more rallies, not less.

39252[/snapback]

Excelllent, so we should see you in Arizona sometime!

The silver bike directly behind yours with the tank bag is mine.

The next red bike I believe is a Sporti...possibly Pierre's???

I think the next bike belongs to the many year host of the Ramona Rally, John Hardy.

Pretty sure its a Sporti.

But I could be wrong. I think they are both two valve engines.

Janice and Mike Stewart are with some guy just behind the two red bikes.

It was pretty cold when we took that picture. 50F and 20mph wind. The hot Pasta was cold but good if you could keep your plate from flying. But altogether a great rally!

For more pics http://www.v11lemans.com/gallery/

gallery images/

Rallys and Meetings/

Prescott Arizona Rally/

Dave, you're right, they're both Sporti's (damn cataracts...). John Hardy. Drat. Why can I not remember names so well anymore? Naw, I'm not senile, but I am recovering from Aspartame poisoning and it takes a toll on the brain cells. It's been a weird year...

Dang Carl... no more Sierra Mt rides ???

I wasn't aware that they had linear accelerators in Oklahoma... what good is a state without the means to smash little bits of matter into nothingness? oh right, that's what we do with Guzzi's when we high side in the corners. ouch.

Looks like we might have a few days without fog over the holidays. Ping if you're up for a seasonal ride.

One more Bay area resident cashing out ! Ca-ching $$$$

Best of luck. and I love the fairing on the goose. The cylinder heads poking up from the fairing look like a wardrobe malfunction. :D

Cheers, Tim

• 1 month later...