Happy holidays !

Guest rrbasso

guzztim-- "accidental wheelies".... right :D Nice aprilia. My buddy here has the falco which is very impressive!

Merry Christmas to all too -- I rode to service last night-- frooze myself.. Thought I'd get frostbite on my neck!(figuratively speaking as I'm in California!).

Tom..

Happy holidays!! I got a few goodies including the Guzzi tank bag (fitted up nicely), a set of Givi softbags that came with the Tuono that I think may fit better on the Guzzi..

and a HELMET CAMERA !!!!! woo hoo..

I'll post some pics of the bags on the Guzzi in a couple of days..

Jaap... if you're reading this .. If I manage to get short video together using the helmet camera.. what's the best way to get it posted for all to see ?

Thanks

Tim

Tim-- pics with the helmet cam would be so good! Nice wife there, to be thinking of you so intently!

The softbags-- THAT'S what I'm looking for! My tank bag gets crammed full for a 3-day ride and softbags is what I'm looking for! Pics please. Glad all is going well.

Happy New Year to ALL.

I know a real good(bad) road out of Avery (just above Murphy's ) with lots of snow, ice and creeks we could try that helmet cam at!!!!