Arsenal vs Newcastle

Dirtybill

Guest Brian Robson

The lads are the Premier League equivalent of the Boston Red Sox....great support, poor management and judgement when it comes to picking managers.

Every bad result breaks my heart.

At least in the summer, its the Guzzi to remove my mind from the inevitable failures of the football team. :bier::bier:

Having read Fever Pitch (and seen the movie), I became an Arsenal fan...and, because I was living in Hamburg at the time, also became an FC St. Pauli fan...two really sad teams to be fans of. At least Arsenal is still in the Premier league. St. Pauli's in the Regional League...two steps from the first league. Eeek! Still, good heart and good fans. Too, that's where you see Moto Guzzi riders.

Guest Brian Robson
At least Arsenal is still in the Premier league.

39790[/snapback]

Arsenal have never had a bad team, and have not been relegated ever from the Premier division. They have a magnificent team and play some of the best football you will ever see. They were labelled "boring", but that in itself was a misnomer.

Newcastle on the other hand promise so much, have entertained throughout the decades but have been up and down the divisions like hookers panties at a Shriners convention. :D

PS if this is a beer thread, there is only one...Newcastle Brown Ale, from a pint bottle because the exported smaller bottles ruin the flavour (a combination of tobacco, yeast, sugar, water, coaldust and shipyard rust). :bier::bier: